Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Looking for baby names? Don't use these.

Not to turn into a baby names blog or a celebrity blog, but I found this quite crazy, amusing, and sad...all at the same time:

Interesting Baby Names

Some of the most unique/horrible baby names: Dweezel, Moon Unit, Diva Muffin (those three are Frank Zappa's kids), Sage Moonblood (Sylvester Stallone), Audio Science (Shannyn Sossamon), Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo (both are Jamie Oliver's children), Moxie Crimefighter (Penn Jillete), Little Pixie (Bob Geldof), Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee), and Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson).

Yikes. Apart from a few normal names that made the list (Pierce Brosnan's son is Dylan Thomas and Kate Hudson's son is Ryder Russell- please explain how those two made the list) and few unique (in a good way) names (John Mellencamp's daughter is Justice and Jessica Alba's daughter is Honor), most of them are cruel and unusual punishment.

For the love of all things good, holy, and right in the world, please don't name your children something crazy...like Lemonjello and Orangejello (twin boys, rumor has it they might be in Memphis?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the name Pilot Inspector is the worst that I heard.

Anonymous said...

haHAhahaha you know I kind of admire their creativity!

Anonymous said...

miss you aubra - so I'm being annoying by commenting on every last one of your entries! nice blog. verra funny. :)